Friday, April 15, 2011

My Everest...

Life is like Mt. Everest; some days the climb seems excruciating. There are blowing winds & not a lot of breathable air. The terrain can be extra rocky with few solid footholds. But as we become experienced hikers, the climb & top of the summit are very rewarding. Besides, where else in the world can you get this amazing view?

I've found myself struggling to stay motivated this week. My two current goals are to get my class done & lose a little more weight (I swear, the last few are a killer!). School is not cooperating. These chapters are SO LONG! I've found that my brain can only focus for a set amount of time. And I'm not a good dieter. I like to eat what I want & tend to indulge in the "bad" foods. But I know if I can accomplish these things, I will have great satisfaction.

Check out track #1 on the new playlist. I'm not a big fan of Miley personally, but I really like "The Climb." And for those in the dancing mood, "Forever" & "Say Hey" are a must.

2 comments:

  1. Miss Tammy! A- You can do anything you set your mind to because you are amazing...and B- You look AMAZING so you shouldn't even sweat those last few pounds you speak of!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are awesome! I pray for you guys everyday!

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete