Saturday, April 9, 2011

Finished Product...

My ward Relief Society had an activity on Thursday night to put together these temple pictures. We didn't have a Salt Lake Temple picture in our house yet & hadn't found one we really loved. So I signed up and now we have a beautiful temple on our wall.

The long story:
The church activity was only supposed to take 2 hours tops. I didn't get home till around 11pm. There was a lot of sitting around & waiting for things to dry or staple guns to become available, etc. As I was retouching the paint, I saw that the top edge showed part of the particle board margin. That would not do at all. I ended up taking all the staples out of the backing yesterday & had Brian help me restaple & hang the picture.

Luckily, it was worth all the effort. It is so nice to have this symbol in our home. This will help remind us of the eternal perspective & what this life is really all about.

2 comments:

  1. Tamster that is beautiful! You did an awesome job! I think I may just need one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy-I love it!! It is so beautiful! You did a great job!

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete