Monday, April 18, 2011

What I Love Today...

No more whining for me. A positive outlook is much more attractive. So...I will start off the week by listing a few things I'm grateful for.

1. My family
Brian is the greatest husband & friend in the world. He's always there for me when I need a little extra push in the right direction. Lily always makes me smile when I get home. She has such an enthusiastic tail!

2. The rain
Yes, I love the sunshine more & will not complain when summer gets here. But let's face it, rain is better than SNOW!

3. Nieces/nephews
We have the greatest ones ever! They are so fun & cute. I get plenty of loves & playtime. Good thing they like me because I'd squeeze them anyway.

4. Ward callings
Primary was really uplifting yesterday. We have a great presidency. I also had my first YW camp meeting. I'm getting psyched!

5. Music/dancing time
I sing & dance when I clean the house/drive in the car. I'm not ashamed to admit that. And really, with the right music & beat, your spirits are instantly uplifted. Feels great!

2 comments:

  1. Good job you! I too am ready for warm, but I'll take the rain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At our house, you are at the top of the "cool people" list. My Mom was commenting the other day after the blessing about how pretty you are and such a nice person. I definitely agree with her!

    ReplyDelete