Monday, January 31, 2011

Success!!! (& Other Thoughts)

After a week of practicing & trying to remember how to sight read crazy chords, the duet came off beautifully. My viola player missed her intro, but I made it work. I don't think anyone noticed (that's how you know you're good). Next month, we have a missionary homecoming which the family will be doing the music. Then we have an 8-year-old who volunteered to play for our ward. How cool is that? I'm home free till March.

Sundays are great because I get to sleep in & then make us some "real" breakfast. Cereal (or chili for Brian) during the weekday mornings isn't as satisfying. But the 1 o'clock church kills me cause the day/night is totally gone! Oh, well. I guess we are doing our duties & focusing our energies on the spiritual things, but I'd love a little more home time. Plus, poor Lily's schedule gets all off balance which leads to up-all-night fidgeting & cranky Monday mornings for us. So sleepy...

1 comment:

  1. Nice job Tammy!! It always feels so good to do your best and actually have it work! By the way, I love real breakfast. Paul's favorite is pumpkin pancakes. Delicious!

    ReplyDelete