Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Jazz Beat the Bobcats, 83-78

Brian & I got the chance to visit EnergySolutions Arena last night. Luckily, we had a good show with our team winning (it's been a rough week, Jazz fans). Yes, D-Will was out, but we had a chance to see Jefferson, Millsap, and the rest of the team up close. We were about 17 rows from the floor so it was a nice view! The Jazz did like to make things interesting for us all. They turned the ball over way too much (Millsap missed a few catches) and somehow Charlotte was tied with us in the last minute or so. But a win is a win, right? Here's hoping they can keep it going until playoffs. It would be so nice to move up a few spots and not have to face San Antonio or Los Angeles right off the bat. Sidenote: One of the biggest cheers came after the Jumbotron showed Jimmer Fredette sitting in the audience. Poor guy had to escape early to avoid being mobbed.

1 comment:

  1. TAMMY! I have been thinking of you a ton lately and I couldn't find you! Then I was going through some old emails looking for some other information and I ran across an email you sent and it had your blog address! Yay! Now I can blog stalk you! JK. Things are going well I live in GA now and I am going to law school. Send me your email so we can catch up! melissaandrews11@gmail.com. This is Melissa Andrews by the way we were roommates at BYU.

    ReplyDelete