Saturday, September 17, 2011

One Heck of a Day...

Hooray! I passed my test! I am so happy, relieved, elated, etc. I hope to never have to take another test EVER AGAIN! It wasn't as terrible as I was assuming. But then, studying for a month in advance is great preparation. Now I will get bumped up a level at work (definition: $$$) & can use these CTR credentials forever in the future if I ever need to find a different job. Yay! And for my reward? Being as lazy as I want today.

The Irish decided to break their 2 game losing streak today by beating Michigan State 31-13. It was a pretty awesome game. There were a few early turnovers & mistakes. But ND managed to hang on to the lead & build on their progress. (Picture of Cierre Wood for a touchdown.) Blanton was definitely the player of the game. We finally have a secondary defensive player worth mentioning. He kicked butt! Good day for Notre Dame.

Happy dances all around!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on passing your test! Also, can't wait to find out if I am going to have a new niece or nephew!

    ReplyDelete