Monday, July 7, 2008

4-Day Weekend...

Hey, everybody! It's been a while, hasn't it? Life has been busy at the Reynolds' household. Here are our updates.

I had the smart idea of taking Thursday off before the July 4th holiday. I'm so glad I did! I have all these vacation days that I never use so I thought, "Why not?" I studied a lot and took 2 anatomy tests. I got 100% on both! Wahoo!

On Friday, Brian and I bummed around the house and thoroughly enjoyed being off work. I made a birthday cake for Ryan's 13th and chicken enchiladas for dinner. Ryan and Diane came over and then we all went to the Bees game. Unfortunately, they lost 8-5. The other team hit two home runs in the first inning! Yikes! We were doomed. But we saw the firework show afterwards. That was pretty cool. We could also see Murray park and Sugarhouse park. I think we'll try to go there next year. They had tons!

Saturday was laundry day. We got up early and all done so we could go out and see "Wall-E." Dad and Diane went with us to Jordan Commons in the afternoon. No surprise, Brian and I loved it! We highly recommend it! Yes, we're probably a little biased toward Disney-Pixar movies. We own and love them all. We always have a hard time deciding on our favorite. This will be added to the collection.

Back to work for me. We hope everyone is doing well. Talk to you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Missed you at the BBQ thingy but glad you had fun all four days. We'll be excited for the 21st - sounds fun... we've never been.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok first I did not know you were taking classes...HELLO! Second Wall e was terrific, great message! Third, I too recently went to a BEES game, I know me at a baseball game, hard to believe. It was not too bad. I mainly enjoyed people watching and being outside...lol. Sure wish i saw you more. Hope to talk to you soon. I work on Thursdays!! hint hint

    ReplyDelete