Friday, June 20, 2008

Lloyd family fun and other news...

Brian and I took our nieces and nephews to the Scottish Festival last Friday. That was quite an experience. While Cathy and Travis are in Europe, the family has been taking turns watching the kids. The kids usually go over to Thanksgiving Point every year to the festival, so we volunteered to take them. It was pretty fun! We had dinner, got to watch the kids sword-fight a "giant," danced in the field, and watched fireworks. I think we all had a good time. We are going to tend the kids this weekend. It will be our first challenge in the wonderful adventure of parenthood. Wish us luck! I am grateful that Nat, Lindsay, Ethan and Clarissa are really good kids. We will all have a great time together!

Speaking of parenthood, Lacey and Travis brought their baby, Adyson, to the hospital on Tuesday. We all had lunch together. It was really good to see all of them. Adyson is beautiful, and Travis cracks me up! He's so quick! And I always love to see Lace. She came up to clean out her desk and visit a bunch of our friends. She starts her new job on Monday. Good luck, Lace!

I think that's all of our news for now. I better get outta here before the day disappears! Errands, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment