Thursday, November 15, 2012

Stay Strong

Due to the increasing moral challenges of our world today, I felt compelled to write a little of where my thoughts have been. The latest presidential election left me questioning how the outcome would affect me & my family. It's baffling to see where America's people stand on so many important issues. Most importantly, it's deeply concerning how much God is forgotten. This country & constitution were founded on God's principles. Our forefathers had it right. God is in charge always. If we follow Him, we'll be just fine.

I found a great article on how we can stay strong in these hard times. I feel more peaceful now since I remembered that no matter what the world does, we don't have to follow. We just need to stay committed & truly decide which side we're on.

1 comment: