Wednesday, August 22, 2012

6 Months Old...Already?

Handsome Dillon
Yesterday was Dillon's 6-month checkup at the doctor's office. He is growing...A LOT! He is now 19.8 pounds & 28.15 inches. His head is still little but it's growing too! Dillon suffered through those nasty shots (count 'em...FOUR) & battled the fever aftermath. He's feeling much better today. The doctor was surprised that he's sitting up already (check out the grocery cart picture...that was a trial run). Here's to our handsome, baby Dillon!
Catching Some Zzzzzz's
Professional Roller
Sitting Man (I love shopping with Mommy!)
I've Got Tackling Down!

I've Had A Long Day!

4 comments:

  1. What sweet precious pictures of your little guy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking out my pics, Maria! Do you still have a blog page?

      Delete
  2. I can't believe how fast he is growing! Try to enjoy it because it flies by...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, Tammy, I keep forgetting to add you to my blog roll!! I can't believe how big Dillon is already!! 6 months! He is so adorable. We need to do a play date soon!

    ReplyDelete