Saturday, February 11, 2012

The Baby Story

We welcomed our little boy, Dillon Michael, into the world on February 11th. Isn't he precious? Definitely the most handsome baby we know.
I saw my doctor that afternoon & started having regular contractions around 9 pm. We drove up to LDS Hospital while Brian was getting more excited by the minute & I was focusing on breathing through the uncomfortable pressure. I was really happy about the epidural as I was looking at the contraction monitor. So glad I couldn't feel where all those spikes were going! Dillon was born at 4:10 am, Saturday morning. He was 8 pounds, 2 ounces & 21.5 inches long. It was so amazing to finally see him & hold him & kiss him. Quite an amazing experience to be a parent of this tiny little person.

All our family & friends came to see us on Saturday. Everyone agreed that we got a sweet baby. We stayed in the hospital until Sunday after lunch. We were ready to get home & settled into our new life with this little addition. Lily was quite curious & happy to meet Dillon, too. They get along splendidly.
The Protector
Happy Family
Daddy Loves His Boy
Welcome to the World, Dillon!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Tammy and Brian! Sounds like your pregnancy, labor and delivery went well. Glad to hear it. What a cute family you have! ~Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute! I am so excited to get to know him and that he is part of our family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tammy I love him!!! I will come visit you soon, can you give me your address??

    ReplyDelete