Friday, March 25, 2011

Heebie Jeebies...

Why are some creatures on this earth so disgusting? Check out this guy, for instance. Gives me the chills. As I was getting ready this morning to go out, I heard Lily licking her chops while she was laying by our bedroom door. I found this odd since it was way past breakfast. So I turn around and see that she spit out something black & plasticky looking. I picked it up & set it in my palm while I looked around at whatever was now missing a piece. After searching around Lily's kennel for a minute, I put the black thing on our table. I decided it didn't look so plasticky looking after all. I poked it with a pencil. Definitely a SPIDER! EWWW! Goosebumps & chills were immediately activated. I hate them! I can squish them with my shoe but cleaning them up is not my calling in life. Sick!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Tamster that is truly disgusting! I'm right there with you...I think the creation could have been complete without them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. EWWW! That makes me shudder just to think about it.

    ReplyDelete