Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Our pre-Christmas Vacation...

Merry belated Christmas, everyone! We hope you all had a great holiday with your families & friends. I finally found time to post some pictures of our awesome trip to Disneyland to see the holiday lights & sights. Enjoy!

I loved the Minnie ears & had to have some. I wore them all week. Cute, huh?

Visited Grandma Watkin's grave on Sunday

Nice shot of Paradise Pier

Extra cheesy on King Triton's Carousel

Back shot of the castle

Round & round on the carousel

Christmas at Small World

Sleeping Beauty's Castle at night...gorgeous!

Brian & his family are notorious at the shooting gallery. He's quite the gunslinger.

Life-sized Buzz Lightyear. I totally kicked booty this year on Astroblasters. I found the secret....shhhh!
Walt & Mickey waving goodbye to us

Favorite moments:
1. Giving hi-five to Mr. Incredible after he spotted us in our matching Incredibles duds.
2. Conversing with Crush all by ourselves!
3. Seeing Captain EO in all it's glory.
4. Screaming like little girls on the Tower of Terror.
5. Eating lobster nachos from the Cove Bar. (Best deal in the park)
6. Watching the fireworks on Main Street then watching the snow fall.
7. Palm trees!
8. Pineapple whips & floats & waffle cones....yummy!
9. Brian wasn't motion sick at all this year. Yay!
10. Getting the ABCs of Disneyland done in 2 days.
11. Boiling ourselves in the hot tub.
12. Strolling along & enjoying the lights & atmosphere.

Note: It's never a good idea to go on California Screamin' in the rain. Been there, done that!

2 comments:

  1. Cute Tam!! That looks like soooo much fun, I can't wait until I have a little one to take to Disney Land :) Now that your back, we need to get together with Lacey....I'm not sure if she'll be able to come to my shower depending on how far along she is when I have it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are happy things!!! So glad you both enjoyed the trip so much...

    ReplyDelete