Monday, October 11, 2010

Through the Fog...

The past month has been a doozy for me. I was frustrated, cranky, overwhelmed, & felt very alone. Things had piled up to the point of no return. I was lacking the faith that things would work out.

In General Conference, President Eyring gave a talk on trusting God. He said, "You show your trust in Him when you listen with the intent to learn and repent and then you go and do whatever He asks. If you trust God enough to listen for His message in every sermon, song, and prayer in this conference, you will find it. And if you then go and do what He would have you do, your power to trust Him will grow, and in time you will be overwhelmed with gratitude to find that He has come to trust you."

I am grateful for prayer and the ability to receive answers when I really listen. God wants us to succeed and be happy. I know there are many avenues to gain more faith and trust in God. I'm glad that I have wonderful family and friends in my life who are my angels and lift me up. I thank you all. Heavenly Father knows me & what I can be. Jesus Christ atoned for me and my shortcomings. With these truths, I am stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment