Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Watch Out for Rolling Things & Flying Food...

Brian broke out his roller blades yesterday to see if Lily would join him on a walk. It sounded like an okay idea, but that little pup HATED it! I gave her leash to Brian, and she freaked (barking, body shakes, etc.)! She managed to wriggle out of her harness and bolted down our driveway. At least, she came back. I think we'll try again in a week with me holding her leash & Brian rolling in front of us. Poor Lily!

To Brian: I'm sorry that I keep spilling food all over you. First, I spilled my milk all over the table & his jeans. Of course, it was spilled in spots that always look charming and make people wonder. Second, my mashed potatoes & gravy somehow jumped off my plate, onto the table, waiting for Brian's arm to glide through it. There was gravy all over his sleeve & side. Somehow I also was wearing the gravy. We looked awesome!
I think you might want to find a new neighbor to sit by at dinner.  =(

No comments:

Post a Comment