Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Mystery Solved...

For the past few months, Brian and I have been hearing a buzzing sound in our bedroom. ("Friends" fans...remember the episode when Monica couldn't figure out what one of her light switches did? Same situation here.) We have searched high and low. At first, we thought it was our neighbors bedroom on the other side of our wall. Then we thought it could be the light post outside our window. But the weird part was I heard buzzing in the car, too. It baffled me. I thought my hearing was going out on me or something. So annoying! So last night, the search continued. I was on the floor listening to the wall. I could totally hear it...just couldn't find it. I almost gave up when I started rummaging in my purse. Holy cow! It's in my purse! I pulled out the offending item, my electronic Sudoku game. The battery was dead but somehow was buzzing still...for months! I turned the switch to off, and we finally had a TOTALLY QUIET night. Hooray!

1 comment:

  1. Little noises like that totally make me crazy until I find them. Our DVD player has a really low hum to it when it is on but not being used and it drove me crazy until I figured out what it was. Hilarious that you thought it was your hearing!
    luv u guys

    ReplyDelete