Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Happy 2010, Everyone!

Hello to all from the Reynolds' household! I've been a major slacker with this thing. Just know that we are doing well. Brian, Lily, and I had an awesome Christmas time. We all got what we wanted and more. We were able to enjoy all the Christmas lights and music. We saw Natalie Cole and the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. We strolled through Temple Square and wandered through ZooLights (if you haven't checked that out yet, we highly recommend it!). Daniel called us on Christmas morning and chatted with everyone. He'll be home in a month...crazy! Brian aced his math class and is in the process of finishing out his student career. He will graduate in May. Yay! I'm so proud of him for sticking it out. I'm still loving my job as a cancer registrar. It's challenging but very interesting. So...there's our quick run-down for the last little while. We hope everyone is happy and well. Catch ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment