Monday, December 29, 2008

What we did on our Christmas break...

Feliz Navidad! I hope everyone had a nice holiday week. Again, I only have to work two days this week. How nice!

Brian and I had a great Christmas. We kicked off the fun by going to the Las Vegas Bowl to see the Cougars play Arizona. Unfortunately, BYU lost 31-21. Kind of sad. I think I was the only one who thought they would actually pull out a win, and I'm a Ute fan! But we had a lot of fun. We walked around the Bellagio and saw their Christmas display. We also got some raspberry gelato which tasted awesome! We went through the shopping area at Caesar's but couldn't find a good exit. How annoying! But we had a good time laughing at all the weird things that happened (finding the Wii remote in the Pringles can is our favorite).

We had to drive back right after the game to make it to our Christmas program at church. I made Brian join the ward choir (hee hee), and somehow I got asked to play for them. (It all evens out, I guess.) The primary sang a few songs with a very small group. Later on, there were magically more kids...little sneaks! There were a lot of groups from the choir that sang. Both of our moms came and heard us sing which was cool.

Christmas Eve came, and we went to the Reynolds' family dinner. We stayed overnight and opened gifts in the morning. Clothes, movies, books, gift cards, and games were our gifts. We are set! We then headed to my mom's house to talk to Daniel. He called us, and we all asked him questions about Portugal. He is doing great over there! We had lunch all together with Grandpa Klinell. I called my dad, Ryan, Grandma, and Grandpa later that afternoon to wish them a merry Christmas. So...it was a very fun couple of days. It's too bad it comes and goes so quickly! Until next year...

1 comment:

  1. It almost makes me tired to read about all your fun. It serves you right, though.

    ReplyDelete