Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Plateau...

Let me first say that losing weight is really hard. It is especially hard for people like me who don't like to exercise. I'd rather be doing almost anything else! But I continue on because I know I need to get healthy. My sister introduced me to caloriecount.about.com so I can keep track of my food intake and my activity burn. I have been somewhat successful and lost 20 pounds so far. Yay, me! I still have plenty left to go. But right now, I am stuck. That darn scale hasn't budged even a little bit! (This cartoon applies very nicely, don't you think?) I guess it's time to change up my routine and hope that helps. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on 20 lbs! I need to check out that site...I need to jumpstart my weight loss again. I'm down 2 lbs from last week, so that's a bonus! Having 2 flights of stairs helps a TON!!!

    I'm having a Scentsy party on 11-1-08, you'll have to come and see my house!!!! :) I'm not quite sure when invites are going out...but you're getting one! :) via email...

    As for 'old job', I now work at Select Portfolio Servicing...doing more legal/customer advocacy stuff...and I love it! It's closer to home, pays more money..and is all around just better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOu look great! Just keep that in mind and the rest will come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You Rock! I'm super proud. I've been trying to lose 20 for a year and instead gained 2. Dammit! Stick to it, you can totally do it.

    ReplyDelete