Monday, June 9, 2008

Celtics up 2-0!!!

All right! The Boston Celtics are up 2 games to none against the Lakers. How sweet is that? In game 2, Paul Pierce was the leading Celtics scorer with 28 points; second-string Leon Powe put on a show with 21 points. Kobe Bryant only scored 9 in the first half. Ha ha! He is only 35-of-93 in losses to the Celtics this season. They definitely have his number.

Game 1: Boston 98- LA 88
Game 2: Boston 108 - LA 102
Game 3: Tuesday, June 10 at Los Angeles

In other news, Brian and I are doing great! We had a nice weekend and got our Father's Day shopping done. We went to Paul and Marja's on Friday night to celebrate Violet and Bela's birthdays. They are growing up so fast!

I went to a retirement luncheon for my friend, Jan, on Saturday. I put it together, and there was a good turn-out. We had a lot of fun at the Dodo at the Gateway. The food and company were very good. I'm glad most of my work buddies came; it was fun to catch up with everyone! We'll have to do it again soon!

Primary is still going well. I was recently called to be the chorister and do singing time. It's pretty fun. You get to act goofy and entertain the kids with games. What could be better?

We went over to the Blanks' after church for dinner. Dad cooked, and we visited with Ryan and Diane. It's always good to see them. I'm glad they let us come over for Sunday dinners!

There are our updates. Back to work I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment