Monday, May 19, 2008

Sunshine City...

What a lovely weekend! I love it when the weather is warm, and the sky is clear. How nice! I met my friends, Maria and Nancy, at West Jordan Park. They brought their kids to play for a while. Then we went to Golden Corral for lunch. It was fun seeing those girls. I haven't seen them for years, probably since their weddings. Thanks for they fun day, ladies! I hope you come down and visit again soon!

Grandma and Grandpa Blankenship were in town this weekend. And of course, it was the only weekend we had things going on every night. But they came and visited for a little bit on Friday night. They were down the road with Dad while he was doing his dialysis. They took a break to come say hi. We always love to see them when they are out here.

On Saturday, we went out to dinner with the Wyatts. They came up to us this time, so we headed over to Z Tejas at the Gateway. The food was okay, but we really loved taking a walk around the mall. Brian and I haven't been down there for a long time. It reminded us of the awesome outdoor mall in Santa Barbara that we visited a few years ago. The Gateway is pretty nice. We'll probably go back soon for another stroll. We love summertime weather!

Utah Jazz note: The Jazz are out! They lost Game 6 108-105 to the Los Angeles Lakers. I hate those guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment