Monday, April 7, 2008

Back to the grind...

Monday Already?
We had a very nice weekend. It always goes by too quickly!

My friend, Lacey, had her baby shower on Saturday. That was fun. I saw some of our friends and had a good time. I got her a froggy bathtub, baby soap, and flannel blanket set that I finished crocheting the night before. It turned out pretty well.

Brian and I watched the Jayhawks beat the Tar Heels. That was also very awesome. I was very excited to see them play so well. Tonight is the championship game. They better win!

We went to the Conference Center yesterday for the afternoon session of General Conference. We got left-over tickets and decided to try it out. We really enjoyed it and took a walk around Temple Square afterwards. It's too bad that the weather hasn't been better. Usually there are lots of flowers around.

And now, we are back at work. What a bummer! Can't every day be the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment