Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I should have posted this yesterday, but I was a busy girl! I am now 26 years old...EEEK! I had a good day yesterday. Brian went all out for my birthday. First, he got us tickets to the Matchbox Twenty concert. Then he got some sweet black boots, a Boston Legal DVD, and matching Utah Jazz t-shirts. He's great!

I enjoyed my day off, even though I did schoolwork most of the day. It beats going to work! Brian and I went to Red Lobster, and I tried crab for the first time. It was very yummy! Then we went to see Dad. He looked a lot better and should be able to go home either today or tomorrow. Diane was there and gave me 101 Dalmatians DVD. She came over and had leftover cake and ice cream. I got birthday wishes from all the family and friends. So...all in all, a very nice day. Plus, the Jazz won! What else do you need?

2 comments:

  1. You go! We think you deserve that all plus more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy very belated birthday Tammy! I knew your birthday was on St. Patty's day, I just totally spaced it. Glad you had a good one! =)

    ReplyDelete